Concerning C9'ing, it's my opinion that Mercy is responsible for touching the point only if a) she's the last person on earth, b) she can do so without dying (unless it's overtime, for the game, then go for it). Mercy is responsible for keeping everyone else alive, and she can't do that if she's dead. She must always prioritize her own life over everything else. She should be off the point, out of sight, hiding behind something but able to reach her team with her beam.
Mercy should, in order of importance:
1) stay alive!
2) heal players engaged in a fight who can't heal themselves
3) heal players engaged in a fight who can heal themselves, or who have shields (Mei, Roadhog, Bastian, Ana, Reaper, Reinhart)
4) top off health of players not in danger
5) look for something to kill
Mercy is the quarterback: she's behind the team and has the widest field of vision and should be encouraging her team to think about stacking ults and double-teaming during engagements, otherwise they will tunnel-vision on the first thing they see. She should also remind players to disengage when they get low on health or look like they're losing a fight (Monkey, Reaper, Tracer, Sombra can all get out of trouble in a blink, if they remember to).
- Moira can survive almost anything by healing herself with orbs and evasion. Her healing ability is twice as strong as her damage (200/sec healing vs 100/sec damage), Moiras who are too aggressive are doing their team a disservice unless there's nobody needing heals. She can contest a point and stall effectively until help arrives.
- Zen should prioritize his gameplay as 60/40 healing/damage. He's an easy healer to play because the orbs take so little effort to place, but his healing is rather slow and can only heal one person at a time. Because of this, I think he's best played as a secondary healer, not solo. His slow movement makes him a back-line player, not responsible for rushing the point.
- Lucio is 50/50 healing/damage if solo, and 30/70 healing/speedboost if there's two healers. He should remember to go back to the spawn and speedboost a slow-ass roadhog/orisa/bastian back to the fight if the other healer has things under control. His mobility, ability to heal multiple players, and self-heal make him a very good healer to have on the point in a fight.
- Ana is hard to play (unless you can aim), but can be an effective healer in a big open map. Her biotic grenade does a good job of keeping her and team mates alive, and makes it so enemy Roadhog/Bastian/Mei can't heal themselves. She's a capable healer on-point and should contest if possible.
=||MSI Gaming M7|i5-6600k|EVGA 980Ti SC+|16GB Corsair 3000Mz|512GB Samsung 950 Pro|WD 1TB|EVGA SuperNova 850 gold||=